venerdì 17 giugno 2011

Parov Stelar «Shine» [2007]

Austrian DJ and producer Parov Stelar revived the spirit of Mittel Europa in the first decade of the third millennium. His sound is a mix of Fausto Papetti's catchiest groove, downtempo beats à la Thievery Corporation, and a certain je ne sais quoi recalling Nicola Conte's stylish nu jazz.

It once happened to me to be lost in Amsterdam, as one of the best chunes of this album is titled. The circumstances were so embarrassing I can't find the courage to share them here.

I'll make sure to write a detailed memory of that night in my autobiography, which shall be published when I'm dead and can bring no further shame to any of my beloved ones.

In the meantime let your fantasies - - - > go wild.

1 commento:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...